Sometimes you just have to start.
I have a lot that I want to cover. Mainly my intent is to get out my opposing viewpoint which so happens to be right. I consider myself an ultra-realist, ultra-pragmatist. I like to think that I am optimistic but if you have views that have a distinct anti-reality bias you’re just wrong.
A few topics to hash out that I really really want to tackle:
- Why Bill Clinton is the de facto next President
- How the 21st Century may ryhme with the 20th
- Interview a gun rights hero example
- Take on Southern Heritage
- Debunk the self-interested financial pundits
- Ask people things